|POISON PREVENTION: PROTECT YOUR PETS|
The animals that share our lives and homes rely on us for protection. Many common household products such as cleaners and pesticides could hurt a pet if not used and stored correctly.
Always read the label first before you buy, store and use household cleaners or pesticide products.
Keep pets away from products.
- Don't spray or store cleaning or pesticide products near pet foods or water dishes.
- Make sure animals can't get near bait products while they are in use.
- In the event of a spill, be sure to keep animals out of the area until it is cleaned up.
- Don't forget about wildlife. Spraying products on a windy day can carry the product into the water supply for wild animals.
- Store all household cleaning products and pesticides where pets can't get at them.